The SBNI are presently recruiting for Case Management Reviews Independent Chairs.
Applications can be accessed from the following website:
Section 3(4) of the Safeguarding Board (NI) Act 2011 provides for a Case Management Review (CMR) function and the establishment for a CMR Panel to undertake the CMR function on the SBNI's behalf.
The CMR Panel membership is also set out in Regulations and shall include the following membership:
- A Chair appointed in accordance with legislation;
- A person nominated from each of the following:
- The Regional Health and Social Care Board;
- The Police Service of Northern Ireland;
- The Probation Board for Northern Ireland;
- The Youth Justice Agency;
- An Education and Library Board;
- A Paediatrician;
- A Designated Nurse for Safeguarding Children and
- An Assistant Director of Children’s Services of a HSC Trust.
Membership can be added to the Panel by seeking approval from the SBNI Chair.