Fill out the contact form and a member of the team will contact you shortly.
Please note that this is not to be used for information about specific cases involving children and their families as these need to go through the normal channels e.g. your local health trust.
If you have concerns regarding a child or a family, you can contact the helpline in your Health & Social Care Trust area:
- Belfast HSC Trust - 028 9050 7000
- Northern HSC Trust - 0300 1234 333
- South Eastern HSC Trust - 0300 1000 300
- Southern HSC Trust - 0800 7837 745
- Western HSC Trust - 028 7131 4090
You can also telephone the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000.
If you believe a child is at risk of immediate harm, please contact the Police by dialling 999.