Snapchat Top Tips
Snapchat is an app where users can share photos, messages and short videos which can be customised with filters, text and stickers.
The sender can decide how long their friends can view their snap for and if the content is sent directly, it will disappear after it is viewed.
Key things to be aware of on Snapchat
- Snapchat rules require you to be 13 or older to use their site.
- If friends want to see your snaps for longer than the given time, they can take a screenshot of the image or use a third-party app.
- If a child has an iPhone and syncs to the Cloud, the snaps are stored within the cache.
- If you post a ‘Story’ to your account all your friends can view your ‘Story’ for 24 hours. You can change settings so only your Friends can view this.
- You can also manage settings to ensure you only receive snaps from people you know.
- Protect your password.
- Only snap people that you know.
This information can be found on the SBNI App available on IOS and Android © INEQE Group Ltd 2019
- Facebook is one of the world’s largest social media platforms, with over 2.27 billion active monthly users. Facebook allows individuals to create profiles, upload photos and videos, connect with family and friends and share content from elsewhere on the web.