The SBNI Regional Child Protection/Safeguarding Policy and Procedures are now open to consultation. It is intended to make these available once finailsed on an E-based platform. Further policy and procedures are at different stages of development and will be made available once they are finalised.
There are three elements which have been included as part of this process for your consideration:
1. The Policy and Procedures which are grouped under five Sections:
• Section 1 Core Procedures
• Section 2 Safeguarding Practice Guidance
• Section 3 Individuals who pose a Risk to Children/Young People
• Section 4 Roles and Responsibilities of the SBNI
• Section 5 Protocols
2. The Equality and Human Rights Screening.
3. The Rural Impact Assessment Screening.
There are also two questionnaires requested for completion:
1. Comments on the content of the Regional Child Protection/Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
2. Equality Implications, Human Rights Screening and Rural Impact Assessment Screening
All above consultation documentation listed above is available under the Policy and Procedures section of the website.
Responses should be submitted by no later than Monday 6th March 2017 via the following options:
Written: The Beeches, HSC Leadership Centre,
12 Hampton Manor Drive,
Belfast, BT7 3EN