LAST FEW PLACES AVAILABLE
The EITP Trauma Informed Practice Project in partnership with the HSC Leadership Centre will deliver a train the trainer programme for the Level One ACE Awareness and Level Two Trauma Sensitive Approaches to Practice training. Programme Dates are now available for 2020!
Who is suitable to attend the programme?
Participants who attend this programme are required to ensure that they have;
- Occupational – a minimum of three years’ experience of direct service delivery with children or adults
- Vocational (desirable but not essential) – a minimum of one year’s experience in the delivery of training
- Ensure there has been a commitment from senior management to provide ongoing support and continuous professional development for you in this trainers role through the future delivery of this training programme
Are you required to attend the Level One ACE Awareness and Level Two Trauma Sensitive Approaches to Practice training prior to this?
- This is dependent on your current job role. If you are a trainer but are unfamiliar with the ACE / Trauma Sensitive Practice agenda we would recommend you attend one of our training sessions.
- If you are a trainer who is familiar with the content of the programme this is not neccessary.
- If you are a practitioner who is familiar with the content but would like additional support prior to delivering the training then attendance at the Level One and Two training sessions is not always required however you might find this helpful prior to delivery.
The Training for Trainers Programme Outline and dates for 2020 has been provided below for further information.
How to Register
If you would like to attend a Train the Trainer Programme we ask that you register with ASCERT who will continue to deliver the Train the Trainer Programmes on behalf of the SBNI between February and March 2020. Registration is required as places are limited. If you or a colleague have the capacity to deliver training following attendance at the train the trainer programme please register your place through the ASCERT website at www.ascert.biz/training-consultancy/community-training