Understanding Brain Development
This course is for practitioners who want an introduction to brain development from the antenatal period to adolescence.
What does it include?
- Antenatal brain development
- Early years brain development
- Mirror neurons
- The environment and brain development
- Trauma and brain development
- Adolescent brain development
- Adolescents and sleep, risk taking, drug and alcohol use, sensitivity to social rejection
- The ACEs research and brain development
How long does the course take?
This course takes approximately 4 hours to complete however this can be completed in short individual units at a time that is convenient for you. It is not recommended you complete the course in one go, because the advantage of doing a course online is that you have time in between Modules or Units to process your learning and to see it in the world.
How do I register?
Step 2: Enter your access code
Once signed in to your professional account, enter access code: