Evidence Review: Developing trauma informed practice in Northern Ireland
The SBNI commissioned Queens University Belfast in August 2018 to conduct an evidence review of the literature and practice of trauma informed care.
A full evidence review report has been made available alongside several sector specific trauma informed research documents from health, social care, child welfare, justice and education perspectives.
For further information please visit www.safeguardingni.org/aces (please note this webpage is not available until May 2019)
- ACEs Report - Child Welfare System
- ACEs Report - Developing a Trauma Informed Approach - Full Evidence Review
- ACEs Report - Education System Report 2a
- ACEs Report - Health and Mental Health
- ACEs Report - Key Messages
- ACEs Report - The Justice System