This course is for practitioners who want to understand more about attachment.
What does it include?
- Key concepts
- The phases and timing of attachment development
- The quality of an attachment
- The Internal Working Model
- Developments in attachment theory
- Attachment and the Solihull Approach
- Introduction to epigenetics
How long does the course take?
This course takes approximately 4 hours to complete however this can be completed in short individual units at a time that is convenient for you. It is not recommended you complete the course in one go, because the advantage of doing a course online is that you have time in between Modules or Units to process your learning and to see it in the world.
How do I register?
Step 2: Enter your access code
Once signed in to your professional account, enter access code: