The Safeguarding Board for Northern Ireland (SBNI) have commissioned a two year licence with the Solihull Approach to enable professionals across Northern Ireland to complete the online ‘Understanding Trauma’ course. This is a FREE course following on from the Solihull Understanding Attachment course and will be available from November 2019 until November 2021.
HOW TO GET STARTED
An access guidance document has been attached that outlines the steps to setting up your account and getting started with the online training course.
We have also summarised this in 6 simple steps below to get you started:
1. Register for an account at www.inourplace.co.uk (Or sign in if you already have an account as a parent please review the guidance document to switch this to a professional account)
2. Select > Unlock your courses for professionals
3. Select > Complete Application
4. Select Click here to buy course or Use the Access Code
5. Enter the Access Code > BeTheChangeNI and click on the green buttons
6. Start the Course
If you have issues with getting set up or during your course modules please contact the Solihull Technical Support Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 26 4448 Mon- Fri 9am – 5pm.
For all other queries contact the EITP Trauma Informed Practice Project Team at 02895 361 810