Briefing Paper Number 2: Child Sexual Exploitation
08 December 2020
Briefing Paper Number 2: The Influence of Paramilitarism in Northern Ireland on the recognition of child sexual exploitation in young males (November 2020)
Dr Jacqueline Montgomery-Devlin has recently published the second in a series of three briefing papers on child sexual exploitation.
This paper has presented an examination of the concept of paramilitarism and the complex dynamics within paramilitary controlled communities in Northern Ireland to which young males are exposed, particularly those who are sexually exploited.
- Event23 September 2021 | 12 - 2pm
This webinar is the 2nd in a series of 3. Facilitated by Dr Jacqui Montgomery-Devlin author of Briefing paper 2:
The influence of paramilitarism in Northern Ireland on the recognition of child sexual exploitation in young males
The purpose of this webinar hosted by SBNI Child Sexual Exploitation Committee is to:
- To discuss the influence of paramilitarism in NI on recognition of CSE in young males
- To discuss the context of paramilitarism in NI
- To highlight factors impeding the recognition of CSE in males within these environments
- Consider implications for